On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written by Mizuki Tsujimura and illustrated by Tome Taketomi, Kagami no Kojou (Lonely Castle in the Mirror), a new promotional video for the project was revealed. The video shows the main musical theme of the feature film, titled “Merry-Go-Round” and performed by Yuri.
Additionally, the press release confirmed that the premiere is scheduled for next December 23 in theaters in Japanand included a message from the singer:
- I am very happy that I was chosen to sing the theme song for the anime feature film “Kagami no Kojou”. The theme song “Merry-Go-Round” is a song about loving loved ones who have been separated from you, expressing the growth and thoughts of each of the seven children featured in the film. I hope that everyone who has seen the movie feels the theme “Merry-Go-Round” in their own way, and that this song will accompany them in their non-lonely future.
Mizuki Tsujimura Y Tome Taketomi they started publishing the manga through the magazine ultra-jump from the publisher Shueisha in June 2019. The publisher published the fourth compiled volume in September 2021 in Japan. Kagami no Kojou It is an adaptation of the novel of the same title by Mizuki Tsujimura of 2017.
- sakura kiryuu like Aki.
- Takumi Kitamura like Rion.
- Aoi Miyazaki like Kitajima-sensei.
- Rihito Itagaki like Subaru.
- Naho Yokomizo like Fuuka.
- Minami Takayama like Masamune.
- yuki kaji like Ureshino.
- Keichi Hara (Colorful, Miss Hokusai, The Wonderland) is in charge of directing the feature film at the studios A-1 Pictures.
- Miho Maru (School Rumble, Colorful (Movie), Nodame Cantabile: Finale) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Keigo Sasaki (Blue Exorcist, ERASED, The Seven Deadly Sins) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- harumi (Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu, Piano no Mori, Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Kagami no Kojou
Kokoro is a first-year high school student. Or at least, she is supposed to be. A dark and very terrifying experience has left her with a severe case of social anxiety that has caused her to drop out of school and shut herself away from the world at home, where she spends her days dealing with the guilt of being disappointed in her parents’ eyes. .
One day, the mirror in his room starts to shine. Drawn to the other side of the mirror by a girl wearing a wolf mask, Kokoro comes across a fairy tale castle and six other children, all close to her age. The girl (who calls herself “Ookami-sama”) tells them that whoever finds the Wish Key hidden in the castle will be granted a single wish. There are no rules, except one: if they stay past 5 in the afternoon, the Wolf will eat them.
Font: Comic Natalie