A tournament to be the Demon King will arrive in the anime Helck
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Nanaki Nanao, Helck, a new promotional video for the project was revealed. The press release revealed the voice cast and production crew, and confirmedmó that the premiere is scheduled for next July in Japan.
Nanaki Nanao began publishing the original manga through the service ura sunday from the publisher shogakukan in May 2014, and finished it in December 2017 with a total of twelve compiled volumes.
- Katsuyuki Konishi like Helck.
- Mikako Komatsu like Vermillion.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Azudora.
- Akira Ishida like Hon.
- shiki aoki as Asuta.
- Haruka Shiraishi like Isuta.
- Hiroyuki Yoshino like Kenros.
- Rena Maeda like Hyura.
- Takuya Nakashima like Doruushi.
- Sora Tokui like Rococo.
- shiori izawa like Peewee.
- Motoharu Ono like Cless.
- Queen Kondo like Alice.
- Atsushi Miyauchi like Rafael.
- daisuke hirakawa like Mikaros.
- Yumiri Hanamori like Sharuami.
- hiroki nanami as Edil.
- Shuuta Morishima like Zeldion.
- satoshi niwa like Haraol.
- Aimi like iris.
- Tatsuo Satou (Kidou Senkan Nadesico, Akazukin Chacha, Uchuu no Stellvia) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios satellitelight.
- Toshizu Nemoto (Steins;Gate, Uchuu Kyoudai, Kuroko no Basket) and Mitsutaka Hirota (Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin, Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor, Tennis no Ouji-sama: Zenkoku Taikai-hen) are in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yoshinori Deno (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!, Go-toubun no Hanayome Movie, Sakugan) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Yoshihisa Hirano (Hunter x Hunter (2011), Hajime no Ippo: Rising, Death Note) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
As humanity celebrates the defeat of the Demon King at the hands of a lone hero, the inhabitants of the demon world prepare for the fight of their lives: a tournament to decide who will inherit the title of Demon King. Now, three months later, the tournament has run smoothly… well, except for the fact that the favorite to win is the human hero Helck! With a smile and a wave of his hand, he easily outdoes his demonic competitors, while proclaiming his hatred of humans to the rooftops.
Although he calls for the destruction of humanity, the truth behind his cheerful facade remains a mystery. Doubting Helck’s intentions, Red Vamirio – one of the “Four Heavenly Kings”, who together oversee the demon realm – tries to discover what the hero is really after. With the title of “Demon King” at stake, the fate of the demon world rests on his shoulders.