Aharen-san gives an emotional surprise near her end
This article contains spoilers for the Aharen-san wa Hakarenai manga, discretion is advised.
In December of last year we reported that the popular manga written and illustrated by asato mizu, Aharen-san wa Hakarenai (Aharen Is Indecipherable), had entered its final arc. Its most recent chapter was recently published, which definitely stopped talking among fans.
Before going into details, we must do a little memory about the events between Queen Aharen and Matsuboshi Raido. Her relationship would change during a camping trip with her friends. While the rest of her friends slept, Reina and Raido stayed awake. Reina would try to confess her feelings to Raido, but he surprised her by confessing first. A surprised and exultant Queen then suddenly kissed him, but she was saddened to see Raido’s surprised face, believing that once again she had not understood the distance that separated them.
However, their relationship would not be consolidated until Mitsuki challenged Raido to cut off contact with Reina. After hearing Raido’s confession and resolving the misunderstandings with both Raido and Mitsuki, Reina would finally confess her feelings to Raido and officially be his girlfriend. Reina opened up to Raido about her insecurities and feelings, and Raido about his own insecurities for the future.
In the most recent chapter and after the graduation ceremony of both, Reina has declared her intentions to end her relationship with Raido. The reason is that she doesn’t feel sure that she is the right person for him.but Raido takes it upon himself to clear up his doubts and promises that the next time they meet, they will get married.
The most interesting thing is that the chapter ends with a boy (or girl, we don’t know yet) reviewing the photographs of Reina and Raido’s high school days. It is evident that it is the son of both, because he has the same hairstyle as Raido, but with the color of Reina’s hair.
Of course, all of this attracted a variety of comments, notably:
- «What’s up with Aharen-san’s manga? I just found out that they put a proposition, time jump and even their son, all in the same chapter».
- «Very nice and all, but jail awaits you, sir».
- «Learn something tadano».
- «It seems that a close end is coming, but most importantly, a closed end, as I like».
- «Finally a significant advance, it’s time to resume Aharen-san».
- «I can’t believe we’re close to the end, it hurts, but I just hope everything ends well».
- «The chapter was beautiful, the manga is coming to an end and of course I will be there when it happens, to say goodbye to the charismatic and comic work that was».
- «Raido, as always, showing how a true romantic comedy protagonist should be. Tadano-kun? The one who hasn’t even kissed Komi when she gives him clear signs that he wants to? Is that your hero?».
Synopsis of Aharen-san wa Hakarenai
Reina Aharen, a cute little student with a quiet voice, is pretty bad at judging distance and personal space. She is sometimes inches from your face, and other times, miles away. The only one trying to understand her antics is Raidou Matsuboshi, who sits next to her in class. He has a menacing face, but is actually a kind boy with an imagination that sometimes runs wild. Aharen-san wa Hakarenai follows the unlikely couple as their unlikely friendship begins to blossom when Raidou picks up Aharen’s eraser for her. She misinterprets her gesture and now believes that they are the best of friends, showing how the simplest of things can turn out to be the most complicated of challenges for them.