On the official site for the company’s upcoming original anime Cygames and studies PAWORKS, Akiba Maid Sensou (Akiba Maid War), a new promotional video of the project was published. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for next October in Japan and revealed new members of the voice cast, including:
- Minami Tanaka like Yumechi.
- Tomoyo Kurosawa like Shipon.
- Ayahi Takagaki like Tencho.
- Queen Kondo as Nagomi Kazuhira, a woman who moves to Tokyo and dreams of becoming a cute maid in Akihabara.
- Rina Satō as Ranko Kazutoshi, a retired maid who has been away from Akihabara for a while.
- The group Kedamono Land Management Strategy Room the original story is credited.
- soichi masui (Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai, Hitsugi no Chaika) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios PAWORKS.
- Yoshihiro Hiki is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Manabu Nii (Bakuon!!, Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Yoshihiro Ike (Dororo, Kuroko no Basket, Ergo Proxy) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Akiba Maid Sensō
Spring 1999. A girl comes to Akihabara, longing to be a cute maid. Akihabara, at the turn of the century, is full of maids of all kinds. The maid cafe “Tontonton”, also known as “Buta Koya”, opens its doors today. The new maid who has joined the cafe with us is a legendary maid, and she is in a rush to get the job done. Maids, trainers, and strange life forms begin to appear in the area. It is an in-depth fighting story of a maid’s job, presented to all masters and mistresses. “We await your return…”
Font: PR’s Tokyo