On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by shinta fuji and illustrated by Susumu Kuroi, Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World (Ningen Fushin no Boukensha-tachi ga Sekai wo Sukuu you desu), the second promotional video for the project was revealed. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 10, 2023 in Japan, and shows a snippet of the opening theme titled “glorious world“.
Fuji began publishing the story through the independent service Shoutsuka ni Narou in January 2019, and the last update was made in September 2020, while the publisher kadokawa publishes the volumes in print since September 2019, with the most recent released in August 2021.
- Yusuke Kobayashi like Nick.
- Sayumi Watabe like Tiana.
- Sayaka Kikuchi as Curran.
- shunichi toki like Zem.
- Mikako Komatsu like Kizuna.
- Kaori Ishihara like Agate.
- Itsuki Imazaki (Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?, Choboraunyopomi Gekijou Ai Mai Mii) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios GEEK TOYSin addition to also being in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Hiroo Nagao (Try Knights, Okusama ga Seitokaichou!, Trinity Seven) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Ryou Takahashi (Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e, Arifureta Shokugyou by Sekai Saikyou, Citrus) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World
The story begins with Nick, a seasoned adventurer whose party is led by his mentor and father figure Argus. After completing his last job, Nick discovers that some of the money has disappeared and realizes that one of the group members is to blame. To his surprise, Argus pardons the member and instead expels Nick after being accused of also embezzling funds. One night, after several weeks in a downward spiral, Nick ends up in a local tavern where fate leads him to meet three fellow adventurers.
After a night of drinking, the four bond over their own betrayals and their destroyed ability to trust anyone. It is then that Nick conceives the idea of the four of them forming a group. Thus, the story begins with a group of adventurers united in their belief that humans are bastards and in their desire to earn honest money…
Font: comic natalie