Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World reveals its first trailer
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Shinta-Fuji and illustrated by Susumu Kuroi, Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World (Ningen Fushin no Boukensha-tachi ga Sekai wo Sukuu you desu), a promotional video for the project was revealed. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for the month of January 2023 in Japan, in addition to revealing the production details and other details.
Fuji began publishing the story through the independent service Shousetsuka ni Narou in January 2019, and the last update was made in September 2020, while the publisher Kadokawa publishes the volumes in print since September 2019, with the most recent one released in August 2021.
- Yusuke Kobayashi like nickel.
- Sayumi Watabe like Tiana.
- Sayaka Kikuchi like curran.
- Shunichi Toki like Zem.
- Mikako Komatsu like Kizuna.
- Kaori Ishihara like Agate.
- Itsuki Imazaki (Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?, Choboraunyopomi Gekijou Ai Mai Mii) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios GEEK TOYSin addition to also being in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Hiro Nagao (Try Knights, Okusama ga Seitokaichou!, Trinity Seven) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Ryou Takahashi (Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e, Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou, Citrus) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World
The story begins with Nick, a seasoned adventurer whose group is led by his mentor and father figure Argus. After completing his latest job, Nick discovers that some of the money has gone missing and realizes that one of the group members is to blame. To his surprise, Argus spares the member and instead expels Nick after being accused of embezzling funds as well. One night, after several weeks in a downward spiral, Nick ends up in a local tavern where fate leads him to meet three fellow adventurers.
After a night of drinking, the four are brought together by their own betrayals and their destroyed ability to trust anyone. That’s when Nick conceives the idea of the four of them forming a group. Thus, the story begins with a group of adventurers united in their belief that humans are bastards and in their desire to earn money honestly…
Font: Comic Natalie