On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Kazutomo Ichitomo, Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku (Handyman Saitou in Another World), the first promotional video of the project was published. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 2023 in Japan, and reveals the voice cast and production team.
Ichitomo began publishing the manga through the digital service comicwalker in 2018, while the publisher Kadokawa published the sixth compiled book volume on January 21. The work already has more than 300,000 accumulated copies in circulation. Ichitomo is also the author of other works such as “mukasete! Ryuugasaki-san (Shed that Skin, Ryugasaki-san!)” Y “Vs Earth“.
- Ryohei Kimura like Saito.
- Ai Fairouz like Rachel.
- Nao Toyama like Lafanpan.
- Chou (チョー) like Morlock.
- Toshiyuki Kubooka (Majo no Tabitabi, Berserk: Ougon Jidai-hen, Harukana Receive) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios C2C.
- Kenta Ihara (Death Parade, Vinland Saga, Zankyou no Terror) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yōko Tanabe (Promare) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Tomotaka Oosumi (Dagashi Kashi, Actors: Songs Connection) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku
This “otherworldly fantasy” manga centers on Saitou, an ordinary worker and repairman who is reincarnated in another world. He forms a dungeon crawling party with Raelza, a beautiful and strong warrior; Morok, a powerful wizard who, due to his senility, keeps forgetting spells; and Lafanpan, a cute but greedy fairy. Their experience as a repairman comes in handy when they need to open a locked chest or fix their armor.
Font: Comic Natalie