Cyberpunk: Edgerunners already has a release date on Netflix
The platform Netflix listed that the anime adaptation of the video game Cyberpunk 2077which will be titled Cyberpunk: Edgerunnershas dated its premiere for next September 13 according to the United States catalog. The Netflix versions for the rest of the world do not list a release date, however, since it is announced as a “global release” it would be assumed that it will arrive on the same date.
The synopsis is described as follows:
- The ten-episode series tells the story of a homeless boy trying to survive in a futuristic world obsessed with high technology and body modification. With nothing left to lose, this boy decides to continue living by becoming an edgerunner, a mercenary who is also known as “cyberpunk”.
- KENN like David.
- Aoi Yūki like Lucy.
- Hiroki Touchy like Maine.
- michiko kaiden like Dorian.
- Takako Honda like kiwi.
- Wataru Takagi like Pilar.
- Tomoyo Kurosawa like Rebecca.
- Kazuhiko Inoue like Faraday.
- Yurika Hino like Glory.
- Kenjirou Tsuda like ripperdoc.
- Hiroyuki Imaishi (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, kill la kill, Promare) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios triggerwith the assistance of Masahiko Otsuka and creative director Hiromi Wakabayashi.
- Yoh Yoshinari (Little Witch Academia, Brand New Animal) Y Yūto Kaneko They are in charge of character design.
- Yoshiki Usa (SSSS.Gridman, Promare) Y Masahiko Otsuka they are in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- akira yamaoka (Silent Hill) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
About Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 is an action role-playing video game developed and published by CD Projekt Red with the participation of actor Keanu Reeves. The story takes place in Night City, an open world set in the Cyberpunk universe. Players take on the first-person perspective of a customizable mercenary known as V, who can acquire hacking and machinery abilities with melee and ranged combat options. The story follows V’s struggle as he faces a mysterious cybernetic implant that threatens to overwrite his body with the personality and memories of a deceased celebrity that only V perceives; the two must work together if there is any hope of separating the two and saving V’s life. Reeves plays Johnny Silverhand, a cyber celebrity who accompanies V throughout his journey.
Font: @WTK on Twitter
© 2020 CD PROJEKT SA All rights reserved