Through the official Netflix account on Twitter, a new promotional video was shared for the anime adaptation of the video game. Cyberpunk 2077which will be titled Cyberpunk: Edgerunners. This new preview shows us the spectacular animation work that TRIGGER studios will offer us throughout each of the ten listed episodes.
Not satisfied with this, it is also possible to see multiple scenes full of sex scenes and some others with gore content, so it is suggested that this series will not have any censorship.
In addition, a new visual for the series was published, starring Lucy. It should be remembered that the series has its premiere scheduled for next September 13 globally on the aforementioned platform.
- KENN like David.
- Aoi Yūki like Lucy.
- Hiroki Touchy like Maine.
- michiko kaiden like Dorio.
- Takako Honda like kiwi.
- Wataru Takagi like Pilar.
- Tomoyo Kurosawa like Rebecca.
- Kazuhiko Inoue like Faraday.
- Yurika Hino like Glory.
- Kenjirou Tsuda like ripperdoc.
- Hiroyuki Imaishi (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, kill la kill, Promare) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios triggerwith the assistance of Masahiko Otsuka and creative director Hiromi Wakabayashi.
- Yoh Yoshinari (Little Witch Academia, Brand New Animal) Y Yūto Kaneko They are in charge of character design.
- Yoshiki Usa (SSSS.Gridman, Promare) Y Masahiko Otsuka they are in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- akira yamaoka (Silent Hill) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
The ten-episode series tells the story of a homeless boy trying to survive in a futuristic world obsessed with high technology and body modification. With nothing left to lose, this boy decides to continue living by becoming an edgerunner, a mercenary who is also known as “cyberpunk”.
Font: Official Web site
© 2020 CD PROJEKT SA All rights reserved