Dead Mount Death Play reveals a new trailer and confirms two parts
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written by ryohgo narita and illustrated by shinta fujimoto, Dead Mount Death Play, the second promotional video for the project was revealed. The video confirms that The premiere is scheduled for April 10 in Japan., but also announces that the series will last for two arcs (two quarters) that will air separately. In fact, the video also announces that the second part will be released in October this year.
Narita and Fujimoto began publishing the manga through the magazine young gangan from the publisher Square Enix in October 2017, where it is still in publication. ryohgo narita He is also a writer of works such as It will last!!, Baccano! and Fate/strange Fake, which have already inspired their anime adaptations on their own. Besides, shinta fujimoto has attended Narita in Baccano! and also wrote the manga Red Raven.
- yuki sakakihara like Polka Shinoyama.
- Inori Minase like Misaki Sakimiya.
- Yuma Uchida as Takumi Kuruya.
- Takuya Eguchi as Tsubaki Iwanome.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto like Gouzaburou Arase.
- Atsumi Tanezaki like Lisa Kuraki.
- Fukuen Misato as Koyuu Azuma.
- kazuhiro yamaji as Rozan Shinoyama.
- you tai chi like Saya Shinoyama.
- Rumi Okubo like Izuna Ajishiro.
- Ikumi Hasegawa as Furuto Ichinose.
- Haruka Shiraishi like Saki Aikawa.
- manabou ono (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Sword Art Online: Alicization – War of Underworld, Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios GEEK TOYS.
- Hisashi Abe (Chobits, Berserk, Devil May Cry) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- manabou ono (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei), Yukie Sugawara (Sword Art Online) and yoriko tomita (Enen no Shouboutai) are in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- FMF (Yuki Nara, eba, Utatane Kana) They are in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Dead Mount Death Play
A Necromancer named The Corpse God is fighting the Church, which is trying to subjugate him. Using the last bit of his power against the Calamity Crusher, he is defeated, but his reincarnation magic activates. Suddenly, he is transported to a world of modern society and to the body of the boy Polka Shinoyama. What will happen to him in this world? What will he do? Who would have expected the climactic battle between good and evil to turn out like this?
Fountain: comic natalie