A press release reported that the manga written and illustrated by yūji nakamura, Rokudou no Onna-tachi (Rokudou’s Wicked Girls), will have an anime adaptation. The statement revealed the production details and confirmed that the premiere is scheduled for next April in Japan.
yūji nakamura began publishing the manga in the magazine Weekly Shōnen Champion from the publisher Akita Shoten in June 2016, and finished it in April 2021 with a total of twenty-six compiled volumes. This is one of the few times that a finished manga gets an anime adaptation, so viewers may have high expectations about the possibility of the story being adapted in its entirety.
- Gene Sato like Tousuke Rokudou.
- sumire uesaka like Ranna Himawari.
- Naomi Oozora Like Sayuri Osanada.
- Yuki Yomichi as Azami Himeno.
- Misato Matsuoka like Tsubaki.
- hitomi sekine like Mizue.
- Haruki Ishiya as Haruya linuma.
- Hiroya Saitou (BEASTARS 2, Amaama to Inazuma, Yotsunoha) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios satellitelight.
- Yuuichirou Momose (Hoshi no Samidare, Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?, Infinite Dendrogram) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Shinya Segawa (Pastel Memories, Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni, Boogiepop wa Warawanai) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
Synopsis of Rokudou no Onna-tachi
Tousuke Rokudou is a first-year student who attends Aomori High, a school full of delinquents. He is often bullied by his classmates due to his incompatibility with his behavior, the only exceptions being his two good friends of his who are also social outcasts. Frustrated with the way they are being treated, the three wish they could rise up and reclaim the fun and peaceful school life of their dreams. However, Tousuke’s life takes a drastic turn when he receives a package from his late grandfather containing a family heirloom, a scroll that is said to have the power to save him from imminent danger.
Holding the scroll, a sudden glow emanates, leaving a strange mark on Tousuke’s forehead. Thinking that he has received the means to free himself and his friends from his daily treatment, Tousuke is surprised to discover that the effects of him are very different from what he had imagined. Although her harassment of him continues, he realizes that the mark on the scroll acts as an amulet, capturing the hearts of delinquent girls, particularly Ranna Himawari, the strongest of all.
Font: comic natalie