The Walt Disney Company announced the production of an original hybrid anime titled Dragons of Wonderhatch (Wonderhatch: Sora-Tobu Ryuu no Shima), with its premiere scheduled for the season of Winter-2023 (January-March) exclusively on the platform disneyplus. The live-action segments will show the “real world”, while the anime segments will depict another world inhabited by dragons.
- sena nakajima like Nagi.
- Daiken Okudaira (Insomniacs After School) What thyme.
- Yoshito Emmanuelle as they are.
- Mackenyu Arata like Akuta.
- Kentarou Hagiwara (Tokyo Ghoul live action) is in charge of directing the project that has been in development for five years, while takashi otsuka (Precure Series, One Piece Stampede) takes care of the direction of the animation segments.
- Posuka Demizu (Yakusoku no Neverland) is in charge of character design and all concept art.
Synopsis for Dragons of Wonderhatch
The press release also unveiled a trailer showing clips and the production itself, including messages from cast members Sena Nakajima, Daiken Okudaira, and Mackenyu. The story will follow Nagi, a high school girl living in the real world, and Thyme, a boy living in a world of “Dragon Riders” who form close ties with the mythical creatures.
Font: comic natalie