DMM and Asahi Production Announce Original Ars no Kyojuu Anime
The producer DMM and studies Asahi Production announced the production of an original anime titled Ars no Kyojuu (Giant Beats of Ars), which is scheduled to premiere in January 2023 in Japan. The press release included a promotional image made by Isamu Kamikokuryō (Final Fantasy, The Diofield Chronicle), who is in charge of art direction.
- Hina Yomiya like Kuumi.
- Toshiyuki Morikawa like Jiro.
- Yuu Serizawa like Mya.
- Hiromu Minata like meran.
- Youko Hikasa like Roman.
- Akira Oguro (Namu Amida Butsu! -Rendai Utena-) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Asahi Production.
- ashito ooyari handled the character designs, while hiroshi shimizu (Hinata no Aoshigure) Y Masato Katō (Namu Amida Butsu! -Rendai Utena-, Peach Boy Riverside) are responsible for adapting them to the animation.
- Norimitsu Kaihou (Astra Lost in Space, School-Live!, Akudama Drive) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Shuuji Katayama (Overlord, Saga of Tanya the Evil) Y Akinari Suzuki (Smile Down the Runway, Redo of Healer) are responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Ars no Kyojuu Synopsis
The story takes place in a time of swords, heroes and myths. Giant beasts created the land, but then humans stole it. This angered the beasts, who began to eat the humans. To defend themselves, the humans invoked the gods. The Kyojuu beasts began to spread throughout the world, causing great damage, but the humans fought back by hunting the Kyojuu. Mankind also prospered by using the stuffed parts of beasts. Jiiro is “a man who has escaped death,” and he hunts Kyojuu for a living. He meets “Kuumi Twenty-Two”, who is being chased by someone. Jiro and his friends then begin to discover the secrets of this world.
Font: Comic Natalie