During the event Fate Project New Year’s TV Special it was announced that the animated special that adapts the light novels written by Ryogo Narita and illustrated by morii shizuki, Fate/Strange Fakehas dated its premiere for some time in the season of Summer-2023 (July-September) in Japan. This project is titled “Fate/Strange Fake: Whispers of Dawn” and was going to premiere today, but it was delayed due to production problems.
During the event it was also announced that the vocal project sawano hiroyuki[nZk] will perform the main musical theme titled “FAKEit“. The popular composer commented about it: «This time I feel very happy to be in charge of the music for “Fate/strange Fake -Whispers of Dawn-“. With the collaboration of Laco as a guest vocalist, we believe that we have been able to expand the energetic and emotional sound. I’m looking forward to seeing how this song fits into the play, and I hope everyone enjoys the story even more!».
As announced during the Aniplex Online Fest event, the special will have simultaneous releases with English subtitles and dubbing supervised by Aniplex of America. For his part, Ryougo Narita began publishing the light novels through Kadokawa’s Dengeki Bunko imprint in January 2015, while it was still in publication. A manga adaptation by Morii Shizuki has been published through TYPE-MOON Books since January 2015.
- kana hanazawa like Ayaka Sajyo.
- yuki ono how to know.
- Tomokazu Seki like Archer.
- Yuu Kobayashi like Lancer.
- sumire morohoshi like Tine Chelc.
- Lynn as assassin.
- Kenyuu Horiuchi like Berserker.
- Wataru Hatano Like Orlando Reevee.
- Shouratou Morikubo like Caster.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka like Flatt Escardos.
- shun enokido Y Takahito Sakazume, who have previously worked on animated commercials for the franchise Fate/Grand Order are in charge of directing this special in the studios A-1 Pictures.
- Daisuke Oohigashi (Noblesse, Ao Ashi, Koukaku Kidoutai: SAC_2045) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yuukei Yamada (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Fate/Apocrypha) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Hiroyuki Sawano (Shingeki no Kyojin, Nanatsu no Taizai, Ao no Exorcist) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Fate/Strange Fake
The plot centers on a Holy Grail War mistakenly copied from the Third Holy Grail War in Fuyuki. After the end of the Third War, an organization from the United States that has magicians operating separate from the London-based Magicians Association, since the members obtained information during the Fuyuki Holy Grail War and planned their own ritual.
After seventy years, they used the city of Snowfield as the Holy Land for their own Holy Grail War, but were unable to successfully copy all the details, leading to it being an unreliable imitation that lost the Saber class and allowed the summoning of rare Servants due to an altered definition of “hero”.
Fountain: comic natalie