A press release confirmed the production of an anime adaptation of the manga written by ryohgo narita and illustrated by shinta fujimoto, Dead Mount Death Play. The statement revealed production details, the voice cast and the premiere date scheduled for the month of April 2023 in Japan.
Narita and Fujimoto began publishing the manga through the magazine young gangan from the publisher Square Enix in October 2017, where it is still in publication. ryohgo narita He is also a writer of works such as It will last!!, Baccano! Y Fate/strange Fake, which have already inspired their anime adaptations on their own. On the other hand, shinta fujimoto has attended Narita in Baccano! and also wrote the manga Red Raven.
- yuki sakakihara like Polka Shinoyama.
- Inori Minase like Misaki Sakimiya.
- Yuma Uchida as Takumi Kuruya.
- manabou ono (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Sword Art Online: Alicization – War of Underworld, Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Geek Toys.
- Hisashi Abe (Chobits, Berserk, Devil May Cry) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- manabou ono (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei), Yukie Sugawara (Sword Art Online) Y yoriko tomita (Enen no Shouboutai) are in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- FMF (Yuki Nara, eba, Utatane Kana) They are in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Dead Mount Death Play
A Necromancer named The Corpse God is fighting the Church, which is trying to subjugate him. Using the last bit of his power against the Calamity Crusher, he is defeated, but his reincarnation magic activates. Suddenly, he is transported to a world of modern society and to the body of the boy Polka Shinoyama. What will happen to him in this world? What will he do? Who would have expected the climactic battle between good and evil to turn out like this?
Font: comic natalie