Anime NewsAnime Updates Today
From the creators of K, the anime Ayaka: A Story of Bonds and Wounds is coming
A press release from the companies GoRA Y King Records reported the production of an original anime project titled Ayaka: A Story of Bonds and Wounds. The statement listed that the premiere is scheduled for the year 2023 in Japan, in addition to revealing the production details and the voice cast. This same pair of companies produced the original anime K-Project since 2013.
- Yuuto Uemura as Yukito Yanagi.
- takuma terashima as Jingi Sagawa.
- Takahiro Sakurai as Haruaki Kurama.
- Yūichiro Umehara like Aka Ibuki.
- Nobuyoshi Nagayama (Are You Lost?, Happy Sugar Life, Love Flops, Smile Down the Runway) is directing the anime at Studio White.
- GoRAas a company, is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- redjuice (Beatless, Guilty Crown, The Empire of Corpses) handles the original character design, while misaki kaneko (Smile Down the Runway) is in charge of refining them and directing animation.
- Kana Shibue (Descending Stories: Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju, Sasaki and Miyano, Shenmue the Animation) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack, under the production of King Records.
Synopsis for Ayaka: A Story of Bonds and Wounds
The story is set on the island of Ayakashima, where Yukito, a boy with a mysterious power to control water, and Jingi, a student of his late father, return to the island where he was born. Yukito’s return is mysteriously anticipated by two other men from the island.
Font: Comic Natalie
(c) GoRA・KINGRECORDS／Project AYAKA