Gamer romance arrives with Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Mashiro, Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru (Loving Yamada at Lv999), the first promotional video for the project was revealed. The video confirms the voice cast and maintains the premiere scheduled for next April in Japan.
Mashiro began publishing the manga through the digital service ganma! from the publisher saishinkan in March 2019, while the publisher kadokawa is in charge of publishing the compiled volumes on paper. It should be noted that this is the author’s debut work, so a publication history cannot be established.
- Inori Minase like Akane Kinoshita.
- Kouki Uchiyama like Akito Yamada.
- Natsuki Hanae like Eita Sasaki.
- Ai Kakuma as Runa Sasaki.
- Morio Asaka (Sword Art Online, No Game No Life, Ore Monogatari!!) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Madhouse.
- kunihiko hamada (Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen, Ore Monogatari!!, Chihayafuru) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- yasuhiro nakanishi (Kaguya-sama: Love is War, Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun, Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Synopsis
After her boyfriend cheats on her with another girl he met in the game, Akane Kinoshita learns the hard way that gamer boyfriends can be just as bad as real life ones. As she takes her anger out on her by beating up monsters in a video game, she has a chance encounter with Akito Yamada, a guildmate with an afro and a Noh mask. Yamada is unsociable and short, and is not the type of person to make Akane fall in love. However, while his gaming stats may be tops, Yamada is inexperienced in matters of the heart, and against all odds, she finds herself drawn to him. Making new friends along the way, can Akane win the heart of Yamada, a high school boy at boss level?
Fountain: comic natalie