Harem Camp adult manga is getting an anime
A press release reported that the adult doujinshi written and illustrated by Yuuki HB, Harem Campwill have an anime adaptation as part of the initiative animefesta. This anime for adults will premiere next October in two versions: a censored one that will be broadcast on television and on the YouTube channel, and an uncensored one (episodic h3ntai type) that will be broadcast exclusively through the platform. animefesta in Japan.
The author shared a special illustration to celebrate the announcement of the adaptation:
- Miu Yuzuhara as Haruki Azuma
- Yuka Hinata like Ai Minami.
- Mashiro Kazahan as Toko Saionji.
- Yumi Yumiya as Natsuki Kitamura.
- Toshihiro Watase is in charge of directing the anime in Studio Hokiboshi.
- Eiyo Kurosaki (Overflow, Kuro Gal ni Natta kara Shinyuu to shitemita, Jimihen!!: Jimiko wo Kaechau Jun Isei Kouyuu!!) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kazuya Kuroda (Ookami to Koushinryou, Ishuzoku Reviewers, Chrno Crusade, Overflow) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
synopsis of Harem Camp
“Please… Do whatever you want to me…” The result of close contact in a small tent with too many defenseless girls… One night, Kensuke was enjoying a solo camping trip when a mysterious girl, Haruki, appeared in front of him with three girls who followed him like a harem. Kensuke decides to abuse Haruki tired of her verbal and physical abuse…
Starting to crawl at night in a darkened tent while drunk and on edge. The girl resists silently on her back, her breathing more and more agitated, the touch of her aroused and soft skin… she Can’t take it anymore! What did Kensuke see when he looked into her face after crossing the line?
Font: Comic Natalie