On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Nanashi, Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san (Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro), a new promotional image was published for the second season of the project, which will be titled Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san 2nd Attack. The press release also revealed new members of the voice cast, including:
- Yoshino Nanjō as Anetoro (Hayase Nagatoro’s older sister).
- Sayumi Suzushiro like Sunomiya.
- Kaori Maeda like Orihara.
This second season is scheduled to premiere in January 2023 in Japan, while the first season aired during the season of Spring-2021 (April-June) in Japan, with twelve episodes and with Crunchyroll in charge of its distribution in the West, also including a dubbing into Latin Spanish. On the other hand, Nanashi publish the manga through the service Magazine Pocket from the publisher Kodansha since November 2017.
- Shinji Ushirou (Mazica Party, Tomika Kizuna Gattai: Earth Granner, Youkai Watch) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios OLMreplacing Hirokazu Hanai already studies Telecom Animation Film..
- Taku Kishimoto (Boku dake ga Inai Machi, Fruit’s Basket (2019), Fugou Keiji: Balance:Unlimited) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Misaki Suzuki (tari tari, Lupine III: Part 5) is in charge of character design.
- Gin (BUSTED ROSE) (oh girl, Dokyuu Hentai HxEros, Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san
High school student Hayase Nagatoro loves to spend her free time doing one thing, and that is teasing her Senpai! After Nagatoro and her friends stumble upon the aspiring artist’s drawings, they enjoy teasing the shy Senpai mercilessly. Nagatoro decides to continue his cruel game and visits him daily so he can force Senpai to do whatever interests him at the time, especially if it makes him feel uncomfortable.
Mildly interested in Nagatoro and somewhat fearful of her, Senpai is constantly involved in her antics as his interests, hobbies, appearance, and even personality are used against him while she entertains herself at his expense. As time passes, Senpai realizes that he does not dislike Nagatoro’s presence, and the two develop an uneasy friendship as one patiently puts up with the other’s antics.
Font: Comic Natalie