Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan anime reveals its first trailer
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written by Konoe and illustrated by Tenji Taguchi, Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita (My One-Hit Kill Sister), the first promotional video of the project was revealed. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for the year 2023 in Japan, while the platform Crunchyroll will handle its distribution in the West.
The press release also revealed new members of the voice cast, including:
- Tsuchiya River like Tanya.
- Azumi Waki like Sophie.
- sora tokui like Glory.
- konomi kohara like Kuon.
- yuma uchida like Siegfried.
This is an adaptation of the web novel by Konoe of the same title. Serialization started in the digital service Sunday Webrybut was restarted in the magazine’s 5th 2020 issue Monthly Sunday Gene-X after two chapters, with omake chapters that are serialized on the service Sunday Webry from the publisher Shogakukan.
- yuki sakakihara like Asahi Ikusaba.
- Haruka Shirashi like Maya Ikusaba.
- Ami Koshimizu like Kilmaria.
- Hiroaki Takagi (The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated!) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios gekkou.
- Youhei Kashi (Battle Athletes Victory ReSTART!) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yūji Hamada is in charge of character design and animation direction, while Maho Tanabe is in charge of the design of sub-characters.
- Atsushi Tamura is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita
You know that series where the main character is sent to another world, but his mother is sent with him, and she’s super powerful but also very loving towards the main character? Yes, substitute “mother” for “older sister” and you will have a good idea of what this series is about. In any case, he accompanies Asahi Ikusaba and his older sister Maya on his adventures in another world.
Font: Comic Natalie