Isekai otome The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen is getting an anime
A press release reported that the light novels written by tenichi and illustrated by Suzunosuke, The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior (Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu), will have an anime adaptation. The press release revealed the production details and confirmed that the premiere is scheduled for July 2023 in Japan.
Tenichi and Suzunosuke began publishing the light novels through the imprint ichijinsha in June 2019. Additionally, a manga adaptation by the hand of Bunko Matsuura is published through the service Zero Sum Online from the same publisher since March 2020.
- Ai Fairouz as Pride Royal Ivy.
- Maaya Uchida as Stayle Royal Ivy.
- Haruka Tomatsu as Royal Ivy Tiara.
- Norio Nitta (Odd Taxi, Kira Kira Happy ★ Hirake! Cocotama, Inazuma Eleven Go vs Danball Senki W) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios OLM.
- Hitomi Mieno (Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari: Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story, Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru, Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- hitomi kuno (Odd Taxi, Plastic Memories, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Hanae Nakamura, Tatsuhiko Saiki, Kanade Sakuma Y Junko Nakajima is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior
Pride Royal Ivy is the final boss and a scum in the otome game “To a Beam of Light With You”. She has committed countless crimes, from enslaving her adoptive brother in a soul-binding contract to abusing her position against the household servants. In short, she is a villain of pure evil. A normal high school student in Japan is reincarnated into the eight-year-old body of Princess Pride. The first order of business: survive to see another day. Using her trickster skills, she resolves to save her father, rescue the kingdom, and become a kind and benevolent ruler. And so, Pride decides to change her fate, whatever it takes!
Font: Comic Natalie