Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni dates its return with a new trailer
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Patora Fuyuhara and illustrated by Eiji Usatsuka, Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni (In Another World With My Smartphone), the second promotional video for the second season of the project was revealed. The video confirms that the premiere date is scheduled for April 3 in Japanand shows a snippet of the opening theme titled “Royal Diamond” and performed by gemstone7.
Fuyuhara began publishing the novels on the independent service Shoutsuka ni Narou in 2013, and the publisher Hobby Japan began its publication on paper with illustrations by Eiji Usatsuka in 2015. The manga adaptation by Soto is published in the magazine Comp Ace from the publisher kadokawa since November 2016. The work inspired a twelve-episode anime adaptation produced by the studios Production Reedunder the direction of Takeyuki Yanase and scripts written by Natsuko Takahashireleased in July 2017.
- Katsumi Fukuhara as Touya Mochizuki.
- Marika Kono as Yumina Urnea Belfast.
- maaya uchida like Elze Silhoueska.
- Yui Fukuo like Linse Shilhoueska.
- chinatsu akasaki like Yae Kokonoe.
- Nanami Yamashita as Sushie Urnea Ortlinde.
- sumire uesaka as they read.
- Miyu Takagi as Lucia Rhea Regulus.
- Yuu Serizawa as Hildegard Minas Lestia.
- Miyū Kubota like Sakura.
- Yoshiaki Iwasaki (Zero no Tsukaima, Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai) is in charge of directing this second season at the studios JCSTAFFreplacing Takeyuki Yanase already the studies Production Reed.
- Deko Akao (Noragami, Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu., Akagami no Shirayuki-hime) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts, replacing Natsuko Takahashi.
- Chinatsu Kameyama (RPG Fudousan, Hataage! kemono michi) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Kei Yoshikawa and Kouhei Yamada They are in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni
Fifteen-year-old student Touya Mochizuki is accidentally killed by God himself. As an apology, God allows him to be resurrected in a new fantasy world with whatever benefit he wants. Touya then requests to take his smartphone to the new world, which God accepts and also modifies so that, although Touya cannot communicate with his old world, he can recharge it with magic and gives him functionalities such as information from the new world and some other applications. God also amplifies Touya’s physical, magical, and cognitive abilities as part of his apology for killing him. Taking full advantage of his new life, Touya makes new friends and begins to travel from country to country, solving political conflicts, side missions, and mostly enjoying life.