On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Patora Fuyuhara and illustrated by Eiji Usatsuka, Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni (In Another World With My Smartphone), the first promotional image for the second season of the project was published. The press release confirmed that the premiere is scheduled for the season of Spring-2023 (April-June) and that the studies JCSTAFF will take animation production.
Fuyuhara began publishing the novels on the independent service Shousetsuka ni Narou in 2013, and the publisher Hobby Japan began its paper publication with illustrations by Eiji Usatsuka in 2015. The manga adaptation by Soto is published in the magazine Comp Ace from the publisher Kadokawa since November 2016. The play inspired a twelve-episode anime adaptation produced by studios Production Reedunder the direction of Takeyuki Yanase and scripts written by Natsuko Takahashireleased in July 2017.
- katsumi fukuhara as Touya Mochizuki.
- Marika Kono as Yumina Urnea Belfast.
- Maaya Uchida as Elze Silhoueska.
- Yui Fukuo as Linse Shilhoueska.
- chinatsu akasaki as Yae Kokonoe.
- Nanami Yamashita as Sushi Urnea Ortlinde.
- Sumire Uesaka like Lee.
- Miyu Takagi as Lucia Rhea Regulus.
- Yuu Serizawa as Hildegard Minas Lestia.
- Miyu Kubota like Sakura.
- Yoshiaki Iwasaki (Zero no Tsukaima, Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai) is in charge of directing this second season at the studios JCSTAFFreplacing Takeyuki Yanase already studies Production Reed.
- Deko Akao (Noragami, Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu., Akagami no Shirayuki-hime) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts, replacing Natsuko Takahashi.
- Chinatsu Kameyama (RPG Fudousan, Hatage! Kemono Michi) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Kei Yoshikawa Y Kouhei Yamada They are responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni
Fifteen-year-old student Touya Mochizuki is accidentally killed by God Himself. As an apology, God allows him to be resurrected in a new fantasy world with whatever benefit he wants. Touya then requests to take his smartphone to the new world, which God accepts and also modifies so that, although Touya cannot communicate with his old world, he can recharge it with magic and gives him functionalities such as information from the new world and some other applications. God also amplifies Touya’s physical, magical, and cognitive abilities as part of his apology for killing him. Taking full advantage of his new life, Touya makes new friends and begins to travel from country to country, resolving political conflicts, side quests, and mostly just enjoying life.
Font: Comic Natalie