The platform Crunchyroll issued a press release announcing the anime series that will premiere dubbing into Latin Spanish during the season of Summer-2022 (July-September) in Latin America. The statement includes six series, many of them highly anticipated by fans, as well as their release dates but nothing about their dubbing casts.
It should be remembered that the initiativeDubbing Thursday” is different from “SimulDub“, since the complete series is added with dubbing into Latin Spanish, while in the second a new episode is released week after week.
Kimetsu no Yaiba – Mugen Ressha-hen (series) – July 21
- Synopsis: After a series of mysterious disappearances begin to plague a train, the Demon Slayer Corps’ multiple attempts to remedy the problem prove fruitless. To prevent further casualties, the Pillar of Flame, Kyoujurou Rengoku, takes it upon himself to eliminate the threat. He is joined by some of the Corps’ newest hopefuls: Tanjirou Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Inosuke Hashibira, who look forward to witnessing the fiery deeds of this model demon slayer. Unbeknownst to them, the demonic forces responsible for the disappearances have already set their sinister plan in motion. Under this demonic presence, the group must muster all their willpower and draw their swords to save the two hundred passengers on board. Kimetsu no Yaiba Movie: Mugen Ressha-hen delves into the deepest recesses of Tanjirou’s mind, testing his resolve and commitment to duty.
Kanojo, Okarishimasu (Rent A Girlfriend) – Season 1 – July 28
- Synopsis: Kazuya Kinoshita is a 20-year-old college student who has a wonderful girlfriend: the brilliant Mami Nanami. But suddenly, not anymore. Without warning, Mami breaks up with him, leaving him heartbroken and lonely. Seeking to ease his pain, he hires a girlfriend for hire through an online app. Her partner is Chizuru Mizuhara, who through her incomparable beauty and cute behavior, manages to win Kazuya’s affection. But after reading similar experiences from other clients Chizuru had, Kazuya is certain that her caring personality and warm smile were just an act to play on her heart, and he puts her down. Aggravated, Chizuru criticizes him for her shameless hypocrisy, revealing her true temperamental personality. However, this one-sided exchange is cut short when Kazuya discovers that his grandmother has collapsed. They run to the hospital and find Kazuya’s grandmother already in good condition. Puzzled by Chizuru’s presence, Grandma asks who this girl could be. On impulse, Kazuya introduces her as her real girlfriend, forcing Chizuru to play her role. But with Kazuya still anchored to Mami, how long can this difficult client and reluctant rental girlfriend keep up the act for him?
Gotoubun no Hanayome (The Quintessential Quintuplets) – Season 1 – August 4
- Synopsis: Fuutarou Uesugi is an excellent high school student, but he leads a difficult life. His aloof personality and lonely character have left him friendless, and his father is in debt, forcing his family to get ahead. One day, during lunch break, Uesugi argues with a transfer student who has claimed “her seat” from her, which makes them both upset. That same day, he is presented with a golden opportunity to pay off his family’s debt: a job as a tutor for the daughter of a wealthy family, with a salary five times higher than the market. He accepts the proposal, but is horrified to discover that the client, Itsuki Nakano, is the girl he’s clashed with earlier. After unsuccessfully trying to win Itsuki’s favor again, Uesugi discovers that his problems don’t end there: Itsuki is actually a quintuple, so in addition to her, he must be the guardian of his sisters -Miku, Yotsuba, Nino. and Ichika- who, despite the real threat of failing, want nothing to do with a tutor. However, his family’s livelihood is at stake, so Uesugi presses on, steadfast in his resolve to rid the sisters of their aversion to study and lead them successfully to graduation.
Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen – August 11
- Synopsis: The devastation of the Mugen Train incident still weighs heavily on the members of the Demon Slayer Corps. Although they have been given time to recover, life must go on as the wicked never sleep: a vicious demon is terrorizing the seductive women of the Yoshiwara Entertainment District. The Pillar of Sound, Tengen Uzui, and his three wives are on the case. However, when he soon loses contact with his wives, Tengen fears the worst and enlists the help of Tanjirou Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Inosuke Hashibira to infiltrate the district’s most prominent houses and track down the depraved senior demon.
Classroom of the Elite (Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e) – August 18th
- Synopsis: The Metropolitan High School for Advanced Education, funded by the government to educate new generations, brings together the brightest young people in Japan on one campus. In this seemingly perfect institution, the reserved Kiyotaka Ayanokouji arrives as an incoming member of class 1-D, where he befriends one of his classmates, the antisocial Suzune Horikita. At first, his classmates revel in the academy’s leisurely lifestyle, taking advantage of all of its state-of-the-art facilities. However, very soon the facade of the Metropolitan High School for Advanced Education gives way to its true nature: only the classes with the best grades can fully utilize the school’s offerings, and class D is the furthest from that status. Class D, which is at the bottom of the hierarchy, houses all the “worst” students in the school. Following this rude awakening, Ayanokouji, Horikita, and the rest of Class D must overcome their differences and take on other classes to rise to the coveted position of Class A by any means.
Gotoubun no Hanayome (The Quintessential Quintuplets) – Season 2 – August 25
- Synopsis: Thanks to the diligent guidance of their tutor Fuutarou Uesugi, the Nakano quintuplets’ academic performance shows signs of improvement, although their path to graduation remains difficult. However, as they continue to cause various situations that delay any real tutoring, Fuutarou becomes more and more involved in their personal lives, further complicating their relationship with each other. On the other hand, Fuutarou slowly begins to realize the existence of a possible connection between him and the past that he thinks he shared with one of the five girls. With everyone’s feelings beginning to develop and overlap, will they be able to keep their bond strictly that of a teacher and his students, or will it mature into something else entirely?
Font: Press release