Kanojo, Okarishimasu reveals a visual for his second season and offers a date with a figure
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Reiji Miyajima, Kanojo, Okarishimasu (Rent A Girlfriend), a new promotional image was published for the second season of the project. The statement noted that prior to the premiere scheduled for next July 1 in Japana special will be broadcast on June 24 that will include the participation of the voice cast and that will review the first season, an analysis of the characters and the expectations towards this sequel.
The official site was also updated with a new promotional image for the design of Kazuya Kinoshitawho is played by the voice actor shun horie. In addition, from the next edition of the magazine Weekly Shōnen Magazinethe popular Japanese leaker Ryokutya announced that the life-size figure of Chizuru Mizuhara is now complete, and fans will be able to enter a raffle to “have a date with the figure” fully paid at the amusement park Asakusa Hanayashiki.
Reiji Miyajima manga publication started Kanojo, Okarishimasu through the magazine Weekly Shōnen Magazine from the publisher Kodansha in July 2017, and in its most recent report it indicated that it had exceeded 10 million accumulated copies in circulation. It should be remembered that the video game for smartphones Rent-a-Girlfriend: Heroine All Stars is available in the QooApp catalog at this link.
- sora amamiya as Chizuru Mizuhara.
- Aoi Yūki as Mommy Nanami.
- Nao Toyama as Ruka Sarashina.
- Rie Takahashi as Sumi Sakurasawa
- shun horie as Kazuya Kinoshita.
- Kazuomi Kōga (Rainy Cocoa, Welcome to Rainy Color) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios TMSEntertainment In collaboration with Studio Comet.
- Mitsutaka Hirota (Anime-Gataris, Nanbaka, The Prince of Tennis II) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kanna Hirayama (Yakusoku no Neverland, Sword Art Online: Alicization, Maou-sama, Retry!) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- HYADAIN (One Punch Man, Kuroko no Basket, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
- CHiCO with HoneyWorks will perform the opening theme song “Himitsu Koigokoro”, while MIMiNARI will perform the ending theme song “Ienai feat.asmi.”
Synopsis for Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Kazuya Kinoshita is a 20-year-old college student who has a wonderful girlfriend: the brilliant Mami Nanami. But suddenly, not anymore. Without warning, Mami breaks up with him, leaving him heartbroken and lonely. Seeking to ease his pain, he hires a girlfriend for hire through an online app. Her partner is Chizuru Mizuhara, who through her incomparable beauty and cute behavior, manages to win Kazuya’s affection. But after reading similar experiences from other clients Chizuru had, Kazuya is certain that her caring personality and warm smile were just an act to play on her heart, and he puts her down.
Aggravated, Chizuru criticizes him for his shameless hypocrisy, revealing his true temperamental personality. However, this one-sided exchange is cut short when Kazuya discovers that her grandmother has collapsed. They run to the hospital and find Kazuya’s grandmother already in good condition. Puzzled by Chizuru’s presence, Grandma asks who this girl could be. On impulse, Kazuya introduces her as her real girlfriend, forcing Chizuru to play her role. But with Kazuya still anchored to Mami, how long can this difficult client and reluctant rental girlfriend keep up her act?
Font: Comic Natalie