Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia School Anime Shares New Teaser
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by makoto ojiro, Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (Insomniacs After School), the third promotional video for the series was revealed and it was announced that its premiere will take place on April 10 on television stations in Japan. Likewise, it was reported that the singer aiko will be in charge of interpreting the opening theme for the series with its single “Itsu Aetara”.
A new promotional image for the project was also shared.
- Gene Sato like Ganta.
- Konomi Tamura like Isaki.
- Haruka Tomatsu as Yui Shiromaru.
- Seiichiro Yamashita like Tao Ukegawa.
- Lynn as Motoko Kanikawa.
- Natsumi Fujiwara like Kanami Anamizu.
- sumire morohoshi like Mina Nono.
- Mamiko Noto Like Usako Kurashiki.
- sho karino like Rui Haida.
- Yuki Ikeda (TRIBE NINE, Mugen no Juunin: IMMORTAL) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios LIDEN FILMS.
- rintarou ikeda (TRIBE NINE, Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan, Koi to Uso) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Hiroaki Fukuda (Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song, Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- yuki hayashi (Boku no Hero Academia, Haikyuu!!, Death Parade) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Ojiro began publishing the manga through the magazine Big Comic Spirits from the publisher shogakukan in May 2019. Ojiro is also the author of works such as Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki (Fujiyama’s Adolescence), Neko no Otera no Chion-san (Cat Temple’s Miss Chion) and katekin.
Synopsis of Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia
It all started with the death of one of the members of the Astronomy Club. From this, the rumored ghost of the club came to life. Ganta Nakami, sleepless and grumpy, meets Isaki Magari, moderately rebellious but easy-going, in the abandoned observatory of the Astronomy Club. Magari wakes up with a start and tries to escape from the place, but a broken door prevents her from doing so, forcing both of them to enter. The two forge an unlikely friendship, which leads them to use the observatory as a safe space to mingle. Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia follows insomniacs Nakami and Magari’s time at the star observatory as they help each other cope with insomnia and the lasting effects it has on student life.
Fountain: comic natalie