Komi-san’s second season will end with its next episode
the television station tv tokyo confirmed that the twelfth episode of the anime’s second season Komi-san wa, Komyushou Desu (Komi Can’t Communicate) will be the last. This episode will be broadcast on June 22 in Japan, while Netflix will distribute it to the rest of the world three weeks later. The synopsis writes:
- [Historia 25: El Día Blanco] Tadano receives chocolate from Komi-san for Valentine’s Day. However, he can’t decide what to give her for White Day because he thinks about the meaning of chocolate… Tadano-kun is worried and decides to ask his sister Hitomi, who is not an ordinary girl, about what to give as a thank you… And on the day of the White Day, Tadano-kun goes to Komi-san’s house with all his heart…
- [Historia 26: Ha pasado un año] It’s almost the end of the third quarter, and the teammates from Group 1-1, who have become good friends over the past year, have a big draft battle. Tadano is worried by the expression on Komi’s face, which is a bit distant from all of them… What does Komi-san think after spending a year in this class?
This second season of Komi-san wa, Komyushou Desu It has been broadcast since April 6 on television and on the platform Netflix globally since last April 27. The first season premiered during the season of Autumn-2021 (October-December) and featured twelve episodes, with Netflix premiering the episodes two weeks after they aired in Japan. On the other hand, Tomohito Oda publication of the manga began in May 2016 through the magazine Weekly Shōnen Sunday from the publisher Shogakukan.
- Ayumu Watanabe is responsible for the supervision of the management, while Kawagoe Kazuki (Beyblade Burst God, Beyblade Burst GT) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios OLM (Pokemon, Kenpuu Denki Berserk, Utawarerumono).
- Deko Akao (3D Kanojo: Real Girl, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou, Nazo no Kanojo X) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Atsuko Nakajima (Bungou to Alchemist: Shinpan no Haguruma, Princess Princess, Sakamoto Desu ga?) is in charge of character design.
Synopsis for Komi-san wa, Komyushou desu
It’s Shouko Komi’s first day at the prestigious Itan Private High School, and she’s already become the Madonna of the school. With her long black hair and her tall and elegant appearance, she catches the attention of anyone who crosses her path. However, there is a problem: despite her popularity, Shouko is terrible at communicating with others. Hitohito Tadano is your typical high school boy. With his life motto of “reading the situation and making sure to stay out of trouble”, he quickly discovers that sitting next to Shouko has made him the enemy of everyone in his class.
One day, passed out by accident, Hitohito wakes up to the sound of Shouko’s “meow”. He lies saying that he hasn’t heard anything, which makes Shouko run away. But before she can escape, Hitohito guesses that Shouko isn’t able to talk to others easily; in fact, he has never been able to make a single friend. Hitohito decides to help Shouko in her goal of making a hundred friends so that she can overcome her communication disorder.
Font: Official site