On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Nene Yukimori, Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai (Kubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible), the first promotional image of the project was published. The press release has not yet revealed a scheduled release date.
Yukimori began publication of the manga in the magazine Weekly Young Jump from the publisher Shueisha in October 2019. The author also wrote the manga Ningen ni Koi shita Oni wa Warau in the magazine Comic Ruelle between August 2016 and December 2018.
- Kana Hanazawa as Nagisa Kubo.
- kengo kawanishi as Shiraishi Board.
- Kazuomi Kōga (Kanojo, Okarishimasu, Ganbare Douki-chan, Ame-iro Cocoa: Rainy Color, and Youkoso!) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios PINE JAM.
- Yuuya Takahashi (Donten ni Warau, Selection Project, Luck & Logic) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yoshiko Saitō (Comic Girls, Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation, A Certain Magical Index III) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
Synopsis for Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai
High school student Junta Shiraishi has a simple goal: to live a fulfilling youth. However, achieving this goal seems to be more difficult than expected, as everyone in his surroundings often doesn’t notice him due to his lack of presence. In fact, Shiraishi’s lack of presence is so severe that people believe that his seat in his class is always empty, and mistakenly assume that he often skips class. There is even a strange rumor going around the class that those who manage to see Shiraishi will be blessed with good fortune for that day.
Until now, the only person who is aware of his existence is Nagisa Kubo, the girl sitting next to him. However, unfortunately for him, Kubo likes to tease him on a daily basis and often puts him in unprecedented and distressing situations. However, as Kubo’s antics continue to involve the reluctant Shiraishi, he may soon discover that his youth might not be as boring as he initially thought.
Font: Comic Natalie