Kyoto Animation announces a second season for Tsurune anime
The studies kyoto animation announced the production of a second season for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Kotoko Ayano and illustrated by Chinatsu Morimoto, Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu (Tsurune: Kazemai High School’s Kyuudou Club). This second season will be released in January 2023 in Japan with the title Tsurune: Tsunagari no Issha (Tsurune: The Connecting Arrow).
Ayano and Morimoto began publishing the light novels through the imprint K. A. Esuma Bunko in December 2016. The publisher published the second volume in February 2018 and theoretically they are still in publication. In addition, the work has already inspired a twelve-episode anime adaptation released in October 2018 and also produced by the studios. kyoto animation. An animated film titled as Tsurune: Hajimari no Issha (Tsurune The Movie: The First Arrow) opened in theaters in Japan on August 19.
- Shintarou Asanuma as Masaki Takigawa.
- Yuuto Uemura Like Minato Narumiya.
- Miyuri Shimabukuro as Yuuna Hanazawa
- Jun Fukuyama as Eisuke Nikaidou
- Kenshō Ono as Shuu Fujiwara.
- Takuya Yamamura (violet evergarden, hibike! euphonium) was in charge of directing the anime at the studios kyoto animation.
- michiko yokote (Shirobakō, Kujira no Kora wa Sajō ni Utau, Karakai Jōzu no Takagi-san) was in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Miku Kadowaki (Kyoukai no Kanata, Amagi Brilliant Park, Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon) was in charge of character design and animation direction.
- harumi (Miss Hokusai, Piano no Mori) was responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Tsurune Synopsis: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu
The story begins when Minato Narumiya enters high school. Mr. Tommy, advisor to the Archery Club, is willing to recruit Minato, as well as his childhood friends Seiya Takehaya and Ryouhei Yamanouchi. Ryouhei convinces the reluctant Minato to attend the Club’s briefing, where he meets Kaito Onogi and Nanao Kisaragi. Selecting Minato, Mr. Tommy introduces him as a rare Japanese archery talent and asks him to introduce himself to everyone. However, Minato’s arrow misses the target because he is affected by a serious condition… Minato, Seiya, Ryouhei, Nanao and Kaito. Archery brings them together, but what will they gain as they go through this beautiful yet bitter period of youth?
Font: Comic Natalie