Love Live! Sunshine!! reveals new details for its new spin-off anime
Via the official website for the new spin-off anime project for the multimedia franchise of Love Live! Sunshine!!which is titled Yohane the Parhelion -SUNSHINE in the MIRROR-, a new promotional video for the series was revealed where it is announced that the series will premiere during the next month of July on television stations in Japan. This sneak peek also shows a sneak peek of the group members’ design. Aquours for this Proyect.
A new promotional image for the series was also released.
- Aika Kobayashi like Yohane.
- Kanako Takatsuki like Hanamaru.
- Arisa Komiya As day.
- Ai Furihata like Ruby.
- Anju Inami like Chika.
- Shuka Saito like you.
- nanaka suwa like Kanan.
- Rikako Aida like riko.
- aina suzuki like Mari.
- Asami Nakatani (Ensemble Stars!! Road to Show!!) will be in charge of directing the anime at the studios sunrise.
- Toshiya Ono (86: Eighty-Six) will be in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- yumiko yamamoto (Sword Art Online: Alicization – War of Underworld) will be designing the characters.
- Tatsuya-kato (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya) will be in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Genjitsu no Yohane -Sunshine in the Mirror- Synopsis
The story introduces us to Yoshiko Tsushima, a school idol who lives in the city of Namazu and is part of a group called Aqours. Yoshiko has never fit in with society and she has always felt cut off from everyone in her town because she feels that her life is a bit boring and she would rather be the protagonist of a fantasy world. One day, Yoshiko’s dream comes true and she is sent to a new reality where she will now be known as Yohane, however, some old acquaintances will also be part of that magical world.
Fountain: Official Web site