Love Live! Sunshine!! will have a new anime focused on Yoshiko
This Sunday, a new edition of a live concert was held for the multimedia franchise of Love Live! Sunshine!!, which was held at the Tokyo Dome venue. During this event, the production of a new spin-off anime series was announced, which will star the members of the group. Aqours and will be released in 2023. The project is titled Genjitsu no Yohane -Sunshine in the Mirror-.
The first visual for the series was also released.
- Aika Kobayashi like Yohane.
- Kanako Takatsuki like Hanamaru.
- Arisa Komiya As day.
- Ai Furihata like Ruby.
- Anju Inami like Chika.
- Shuka Saitō like you.
- Nanaka Suwa like Kanana.
- Rikako Aida like Riko.
- Aina Suzuki like Mari.
- Nakatani Asami (Ensemble Stars!! Road to Show!!) will be in charge of directing the anime at the studios Sunrise.
- Toshiya Ono (86: Eighty-Six) will be in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yumiko Yamamoto (Sword Art Online: Alicization – War of Underworld) will design the characters.
- Tatsuya Katō (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya) will be responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Genjitsu no Yohane -Sunshine in the Mirror-
The story introduces us to Yoshiko Tsushima, a school idol who lives in the city of Namazu and is part of a group called Aqours. Yoshiko has never fit into society and she has always felt apart from everyone in her town because she feels that her life is a bit boring and she would rather be the protagonist of a fantasy world. One day, Yoshiko’s dream comes true and she is sent to a new reality where she will now be known as Yohane, however, some old acquaintances will also be part of that magical world.
Font: Mantan Web