On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Tofu, Lv1 Maou to One Room Yuusha (Level 1 Demon Lord and One Room Hero), the first promotional video of the project was published. The press release confirmed that the premiere is scheduled for the year 2023 in Japan, and revealed the production details of the project.
Toufu began publication of the manga through the magazine Comic Fuzz from the publisher Kadokawa, in March 2019. The publisher published the sixth compilation volume in April 2022, followed by the seventh on October 3 in Japan. The author also participated in the compilation of Yuru Camp Anthology Comic.
- Yuichi Nakamura like max.
- Naomi Ozora like Mao.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka like Fred.
- hiro shimono like Leo.
- Ami Koshimizu like Yuria.
- Keisuke Inoue (Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, Masamune-kun no Revenge, Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na!) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios SILVER LINK Y BLADE.
- Toshiya Ohno is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yoshihiro Watanabe (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Shinmai Maou no Testament, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
Synopsis of Lv1 Maou to One Room Yuusha
Ten years ago, the hero Max defeated the Demon Lord. In order to retrieve the power from him, the Demon Lord went into a deep sleep… but when he wakes up, his body is just a chibi version of his fearsome form. Now curious to see what his enemy is up to, the Demon Lord pays Max a visit, only to discover that the mighty hero lives in a dirty one-bedroom apartment. The Demon Lord decides to move in with Max and help his former enemy become a formidable opponent once again.
Font: Comic Natalie