A press release reported that the manga written and illustrated by Kyuuri Yamada, AI no Idenshi (The Gene of AI), will have an anime adaptation. The statement confirmed that the project will be a television anime series, revealed production details, but did not list a scheduled release date.
Yamada began publishing the manga through the magazine Weekly Shōnen Champion from the publisher Akita Shoten in November 2015, and finished it in August 2017. The work then continued with AI no Idenshi: Red Queen, which was published in the magazine Bessatsu Shōnen Champion from the same publisher between October 2017 and June 2019.
- Takeo Ootsuka like Sudo Hikaru.
- yume miyamoto as Risa Higuchi.
- yuuzou satou (Hakozume: Kouban Joshi no Gyakushuu, Marvel Future Avengers, Mahou Sensou) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Madhouse.
- Ryuunosuke Kingetsu (Hakozume: Kouban Joshi no Gyakushuu, Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc to Renkin no Kishi, Hagure Yuusha no Estetica) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kei Tsuchiya (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean, LAIDBACKERS, Hakozume: Kouban Joshi no Gyakushuu) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Takashi Oomama (Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo) Y Natsumi Tabuchi (Adachi to Shimamura) are in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis of AI no Idenshi
This is the story of our future… The overwhelming progress of AI that began in the 21st century has contributed to the development of society, but it has also confronted humanity with the pros and cons of using highly intelligent machines as tools. And it is already the second half of the XXII century. People accept “humanoids” with human rights as natural and live with them as a separate entity from “Industrial AIs”. As a new doctor who heals humanoids, Hikaru Sudo faces the “new diseases” caused by the coexistence of humans and AI. Sometimes using the other side of the story.
Font: comic natalie