On the official site for the new anime adaptation of the light novels written by Yoshinobu Akita and illustrated by Yuuya Kusaka, Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi (Sorcerous Stabber Orphen), a new promotional video for the third season of the project was revealed. This third season will be titled Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urbanrama-hen (Sorcerous Stabber Orphen: Chaos in Urbanrama), and the video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 18, 2023 in Japan.
New members of the voice cast were also announced, including:
- junya enoki as Ryan (regular character).
- Takuya Eguchi as Halpert (regular character).
- kana hanazawa as Eris (episodic character).
- Mariya Ise as Shiina (episodic character).
On the other hand, Yoshinobu Akita Y Yuuya Kusaka they began publication of the light novels in May 1994 and ended it in September 2003, with a total of twenty volumes. The first season of this new anime adaptation premiered in Winter-2020 (January-March)followed by a second season in Winter-2021 (January-March).
- Takayuki Hamana (Toshokan Senso, mushibugyou, Tennis no Ouji-sama) is in charge of directing the anime at Studio Deen.
- kenji konuta (Blood Lad, Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sou, High School DxD Hero) is writing and supervising the scripts.
- Youko Kikuchi (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!, Kuroko no Basket, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom) is in charge of the character design, based on the original designs of Yuuya Kusaka.
Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi Synopsis
In a world of magic and monsters, Krylancelo Finrandi and his adoptive sister Azalie Cait-Sith were once promising students of wizardry, prodigies in the famed Tower of Fangs. But an experiment gone terribly wrong warps Azalie’s appearance, trapping her in the form of a dragon. The Tower elders—more interested in preserving her reputation than the lives of her students—frighten off the transformed Azalie and cover up the incident.
Outraged, Krylancelo flees on his own, assuming the new name “Orphen” and vowing to return Azalie to her normal self. Five years later, the search for Orphen has stalled. A chance encounter leads him to meet Azalie again, but he still has no way to restore her body. And with a hostile group of wizards hunting her down, she may be running out of time. The past and present collide as Orphen tries to find a way to save Azalie from her former teachers and friends.
Font: comic natalie
© 秋田禎信・草河遊也・TO ブックス/魔術士オーフェンはぐれ旅製作委員会