My Life After I Became a Dummy Head Microphone dates its premiere with a trailer
On the official site for the upcoming original anime My Life After I Became a Dummy Head Microphone One Morning (Aru Asa Dummy Head Mic ni Natteita Ore-kun no Jinsei) the full promotional video of the project was published. The video shows a fragment of the closing theme titled “Katachi ni Dekinai Monologue” and performed by KOTOKand confirms the release date scheduled for next October 12 in Japan.
- Tomokazu Sugita like Ore-kun.
- Saori Oonishi as Yuri Asakusa.
- akari kitou like Panda Kuramae.
- mayu sagura as Ume Toranamon
- lynn as Tsurugi Kanegafuchi.
- Miyu Kubota as Toto Asakusa.
- Kaori Mizuhashi as Kaori Asakusa.
- Yoshinobu Kasai (Maou-sama, Retry!, Z/X: Code Reunion, Murenase! Seton Gakuen) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios INDIVISION Y EKACHI EPILKAthe same team that worked on the original anime 180 Byo de Kimi no Mimi wo Shiawase ni Dekiru ka? (Can I Make Your Ears Happy in 180 Seconds?), which had the same theme.
- Midori Otsuka (Kamen no Maid Guy) is in charge of the character design, based on the original designs of Healing.
Synopsis of Yuri no Aida nor Hasamareru. Aru Asa Dummy Head ni Natteita Ore-Kun no Jinsei
The comedy revolves around a female lead who has been reincarnated as a mannequin head microphone (a microphone embedded in a fake human head to accurately record the listening environment). That mannequin head microphone turns out to be used by Yuri and other high school girls in an ASMR club, who are aiming for the “ASMR Koshien” high school championship. (ASMR or Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response is the feeling of nervousness or relaxation that one has in response to stimuli such as certain sounds or sights).
Font: Comic Natalie