New Resident Evil: Death Island Movie Announced
The company Sony Pictures Entertainment announced the production of a new CG animated film for the video game franchise of CAPCOM, resident Evil (known as “Biohazard” in Japan), which will be titled Resident Evil: Death Island. The film will be a direct sequel to the film. Resident Evil: Vendetta and will be released next summer.
Besides, Resident Evil: Vendetta was released in theaters in North America in June 2017, following its release in Japan in May of the same year. The film was the franchise’s third CG-animated film, after Resident Evil: Degeneration in 2008 and Resident Evil: Damnation in 2012.
- Toshiyuki Morikawa Like Leon Scott Kennedy.
- Hiroki Touchi like Chris Redfield.
- Ami Koshimizu like Rebecca Chambers.
- Eiichirou Hasumi (Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness, live-action Assassination Classroom) is directing at Japanese studios Quebico (iResident Evil: Infinite Darkness), while TMS Entertainment is in charge of production.
- Makoto Fukami (Psycho-Pass, Gakkougurashi!, Mugen no Juunin: Immortal) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
Synopsis for Resident Evil: Death Island
DSO Agent Leon S. Kennedy is on a mission to rescue Dr. Antonio Taylor from kidnappers, when a mysterious woman thwarts his pursuit. Meanwhile, BSAA agent Chris Redfield investigates a zombie outbreak in San Francisco, where the cause of the infection cannot be identified. The only thing the victims have in common is that they have all recently visited Alcatraz Island. Following that lead, Chris and his team head to the island, where a new horror awaits.
Fountain: comic natalie
(c)2023 CAPCOM / DEATH ISLAND FILM PARTNERS