On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Kugane Maruyama and illustrated by So-bin, overlord, the preview of the first episode for the fourth season of the project was published, which includes two videos and stills. The press release also includes a special video that summarizes the three seasons aired to date, including the opening themes of said prequels.
On the other hand, Maruyama and so-bin publish the light novels through the publisher Kadokawa since July 2012, counting to date with more than 11 million accumulated copies in circulation. The publisher published the fourteenth volume in March 2020, and a manga adaptation by Satoshi Oushio Y hugin miyama has been published since November 2014. An animated feature film titled Overlord: Sei Ookoku-hen is also confirmed for a date yet to be revealed.
It should be remembered that the video game for smartphones Overlord: Mass for the Deadis available in the catalog of QooApp in this link.
- Satoshi Hino as Ainz Ooal Gown.
- yumi hara like Albedo.
- Sumire Uesaka like Shalltear Bloodfallen.
- Emiri Katou as Aura Bella Fiora.
- yumi uchiyama as Mare Bello Fiore.
- Masayuki Katō like Demiurge.
- Kenta Miyake like Cocytus.
- Naoyuki Itō (Digimon Savers, Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu, No Guns Life) returns to direct this fourth season at the studios mad house.
- yukie sugawara (Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic, Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World – The Animated Series) returns to take charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Satoshi Tasaki (Diamond no Ace: Act II, No Game No Life: Zero) returns to handle character design.
- the music unit OxTmade of Masayoshi Ooishi Y Tomohiro Ooshimaperforms the opening theme entitled “HOLLOW HUNGER“; while mayu maeshimaformer member of the musical unit MYTH & ROIDperforms the ending theme entitled “No Man’s Dawn“.
Yggdrasil is a virtual reality game known for the freedom it offers its players. After a simple tutorial, players can explore the world and customize anything from their classes to their weapons. However, in the year 2138, the game sees its final hours when its servers go down at midnight. Momonga, a devoted Yggdrasil player, decides to spend the final hours of the game within his guild, Ainz Ooal Gown. Interestingly, at the stroke of midnight, the game does not disconnect it. Instead, Momonga finds himself transported to another world, one that is seemingly identical to Yggdrasil’s. Facing an already abnormal situation, he discovers that the NPCs have gained sentience. Trapped in the skeletal body of his avatar and desperate to discover the cause of his situation and find other players like him, Momonga sets out to take control of the new world with the help of his loyal subjects.
Font: Comic Natalie