Overlord season 4 will have 13 episodes
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Kugane Maruyama and illustrated by So-bin, overlord, the distribution information for the Blu-ray/DVD compilation packages for the fourth season of the project has been revealed. This information confirmed that the series will have a total of thirteen episodes, and the physical packages will be released on the following dates:
- Package 1 (October 26, 2022) – Episodes 1 to 5.
- Package 2 (November 25, 2022) – Episodes 6 to 9.
- Package 3 (December 23, 2022) – Episodes 10 to 13.
The site also revealed the illustrations that will be given as acquisition benefits of the Blu-ray/DVD packages of this fourth season:
This fourth season has its premiere scheduled for July 5 in Japan, while the platform Crunchyroll will handle its distribution in the West. On the other hand, Maruyama and so-bin publish the light novels through the publisher Kadokawa since July 2012. The publisher published the fourteenth volume in March 2020, and a manga adaptation by the hand of Satoshi Oushio Y hugin miyama has been published since November 2014. An animated feature film titled Overlord: Sei Ookoku-hen is also confirmed for a date yet to be revealed.
It should be remembered that the video game for smartphones Overlord: Mass for the Deadis available in the catalog of QooApp in this link.
- Naoyuki Itō (Digimon Savers, Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu, No Guns Life) returns to direct this fourth season at the studios mad house.
- yukie sugawara (Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic, Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World – The Animated Series) returns to take charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Satoshi Tasaki (Diamond no Ace: Act II, No Game No Life: Zero) returns to handle character design.
- the music unit OxTmade of Masayoshi Ooishi Y Tomohiro Ooshimaperforms the opening theme entitled “HOLLOW HUNGER“; while mayu maeshimaformer member of the musical unit MYTH & ROIDperforms the ending theme entitled “No Man’s Dawn“.
Yggdrasil is a virtual reality game known for the freedom it offers its players. After a simple tutorial, players can explore the world and customize anything from their classes to their weapons. However, in the year 2138, the game sees its final hours when its servers go down at midnight. Momonga, a devoted Yggdrasil player, decides to spend the final hours of the game within his guild, Ainz Ooal Gown. Interestingly, at the stroke of midnight, the game does not disconnect it. Instead, Momonga finds himself transported to another world, one that is seemingly identical to Yggdrasil’s. Facing an already abnormal situation, he discovers that the NPCs have gained sentience. Trapped in the skeletal body of his avatar and desperate to discover the cause of his situation and find other players like him, Momonga sets out to take control of the new world with the help of his loyal subjects.
Font: Official site