Ragna Crimson’s Dark Fantasy Reveals Its First Trailer
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Daiki Kobayashi, Ragna Crimson, the first promotional video of the project was published. The video confirms the voice cast, the production team, and the release date scheduled for sometime in the year 2023 in Japan.
Daiki Kobayashi began publishing the manga in the magazine Monthly Gangan Joker from the publisher Square Enix in March 2017. Kobayashi already wrote other manga like sky blue Y Satsui no Senkibut Ragna Crimson it is the first to inspire an anime adaptation.
- Chiaki Kobayashi like Ragna.
- Ayumu Murase like Crimson.
- Inori Minase like Leonica.
- Ken Takahashi (Butlers x Battlers, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!!) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios SILVER LINK.
- Deko Akao (Amanchu!, Arakawa Under the Bridge, Noragami) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- shinpei aoki (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
Ragna Crimson Synopsis
In this action-packed dark fantasy, humanity lives under the threat of being wiped out by immensely powerful dragons. The dragon slayer Ragna embarks on a quest for revenge to eliminate this threat once and for all. Dragon slayers are warriors armed with special silver weapons who kill their prey for reward. Lowest in their ranks is Ragna, who forms an unlikely partnership with the young genius Leonica, a master dragon slayer with more kills to her name than almost any other. All Ragna wants is to be by Leonica’s side, but her dream is cut short by the attack of the deadliest dragon imaginable…
Font: comic natalie
©Daiki Kobayashi/SQUARE ENIX