Romantic Killer Comedy Gets Anime Adaptation
The editorial Shueishathrough the digital service Shōnen Jump Plusannounced that the manga written and illustrated by Wataru Momose, Romantic Killerwill have an anime adaptation that will be released on October 27, 2022 through the catalog of Netflix globally. Additionally, the site lists a message from the author, which reveals details of the cast:
- Thank you very much for the decision to make “Romantic Killer” an anime. After almost two years of being silent as a secret society, I was finally able to announce it. It was such a big secret to me that if I was given a truth serum, the first thing I would say is that I was making an animation. I see the reactions of the readers who missed the end of the manga, I want to tell you, it will have an anime!
- The story was initially created by one person, but now there are so many people involved, including the director and the screenwriter, it’s amazing. And I’m not familiar with voice actors, so I ruled out all the candidates, but Netflix took it too seriously and came out with too many amazing people, which made me smile.
- Rie Takahashi is the ideal voice for Kyoko, and I loved that she was able to express Kyoko’s passion and speed so beautifully. Mikako Komatsu played the obnoxious Lili in the manga in a very cute way. Lily in the anime is really cute, can you believe it? I can’t tell you more at the moment, but don’t worry!.
Wataru Momose the publication of the manga began in the digital service Shōnen Jump Plus from the publisher Shuesiha in July 2019, and ended it in June 2020. The manga began as a web-comic published in LINE Manga Indies and other services before its serialization through the publisher, which began on July 30, 2019.
- Rie Takahashi as Kyouko Hoshino.
- Mikako Komatsu like lili.
- Kazuya Ichikawa (Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun, Shakunetsu Kabaddi, Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Domerica.
- Sayuri Ooba (Machikado Mazoku: 2-Choume, Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy (TV), Nagasarete Airantou) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Arisa Matsuura (Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun, Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation, Pokemon Generations) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Ryou Kawasaki (Fumetsu no Anata e) Y Tomoyuki Kono They are responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Romantic Killer
Kyoko meets a little furry magical creature named Lili who is about to make her romantic life come true, but the problem with Kyoko meeting handsome men is that it is interfering with her normal laid back life.
Font: Official site