On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Itsuki Mizuho and illustrated by fuumi, Shinmai Renkinjutsushi no Tenpo Keiei (Management of Novice Alchemist), the second promotional video of the project was published. The video confirms that the release date remains scheduled for next October in Japan, and shows a fragment of the musical themes, which include:
- Aguri Oonishi will perform the opening theme song “Hajimaru Welcome (Starting Welcome)”, while Nanaka Suwa will perform the ending theme entitled “Fine Days“.
Mizuho and Fuumi began publishing the light novels through the Fujimi imprint. fantasy bunko from the publisher fujimishobo in September 2019. The publisher will publish the sixth volume on September 16 in Japan, and a manga adaptation by Kirero is currently in publication.
- Kanon Takao like Sarasa Feed.
- hina kino like Lorea.
- Saori Oonishi as Iris Lotze.
- Nanaka Suwa like Kate Starven.
- Hiroshi Ikehata (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Black Bullet) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios ENGI.
- Shigeru Murakōshi (Kakegurui, Dororo, Zombieland Saga) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yousuke Itu (Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru, Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- harumi (Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu, Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, Birthday Wonderland) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Shinmai Renkinjutsushi no Tenpo Keiei
For an orphan who had no family for the rest of her life, the only way to become a functioning member of society was to obtain the national title of alchemist. After graduating from the Royal Alchemist Training School, which recognized nothing but ability, my teacher gave me the right to open my own shop as a graduation gift. After bidding farewell to my generous master, I, Sarasa, set off with dreams of a somewhat fancy life as an alchemist. But… As soon as I arrived at my destination, I was shocked. Because… I arrived in a “very rural” area that was beyond my imagination. However, if I can’t manage my shop in this place, I won’t be able to make a living…
Font: Comic Natalie