On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Misaki Takamatsu, Skip to Loafer (Skip and Loafer), a new promotional video for the project was posted. The press release also revealed more members of the voice cast and confirmed that the premiere is scheduled for next April in Japan.
New cast members include:
- Yuka Terasaki like Mika Egashira.
- maaya uchida as Yuzuki Murashige.
- megumi han as Makoto Kurume.
Takamatsu began publishing the manga in the magazine Monthly Afternoons from the publisher kodansha in August 2018. The publisher published the fifth compiled volume in March 2021, followed by the sixth in November 2021 in Japan. Among his other works we can list Canaria-tachi no Fune Y Okaeri Aureoleboth already finished.
- Tomoyo Kurosawa like Mitsumi Iwakura.
- Akinori Egoshi like Sousuke Shima.
- Kotomi Deai (Natsume’s Book of Friends) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios PAWORKSwhile he is also in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- manami umeshita (Stella Women’s Academy, High School Division Class C3) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Takatsugu Wakabayashi (dragonar academy) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Skip to Loafer
Excellent student Iwakura Mitsumi has always dreamed of leaving her small town, going to a prestigious university, and making a positive change in the world. But she’s so focused on achieving her goals that she’s not prepared for the very different (and overwhelming) city life that awaits her at a Tokyo high school. Luckily, she quickly makes friends with Shima Sousuke, a handsome classmate who is as laid-back as she is overly prepared. Will this naive peasant girl be able to make it in Tokyo with Sousuke by her side?
Font: comic natalie