Slam Dunk reveals a trailer for his next movie
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Takehiko Inoue, slam dunka new promotional video was published for the next film in the franchise, to be titled as The First Slam Dunk. The video maintains the release date scheduled for next December 3 in theaters in Japan, while revealing the musical themes that include birthday with the opening already 10-FEET with the closure.
Inoue published the manga in the magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump from the publisher Shueisha between October 1990 and June 1996, with a total of thirty-one compilation volumes. The play inspired a 101-episode anime adaptation produced by the studios. Toei Animationunder the direction of Nobutaka Nishizawa and scripts written by Nobuaki Kishimareleased in October 1993.
- Shugo Nakamura as Ryouta Miyagi.
- Jun Kasam like Hisashi Mitsui.
- Shinichiro Kamio as Kaede Rukawa.
- subaru kimura as Hanamichi Sakuragi.
- Kenta Miyake as Takenori Akagi
- Own Takehiko Inoue is in charge of directing the feature film at the studios Toei Animation.
- yasuyuki ebara (Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Katsuhiko Kitada (Attack on Titan, Major: Yuujou mo Winning Shot), Naoki Miyahara (Digimon Adventure Popin Q), Toshio Oohashi (Layered Stories 0) Y yuu kamatani (Looking for Magical DoReMi, Precure Super Stars!) are in charge of the technical direction.
Slam Dunk Synopsis
Hanamichi Sakuragi, infamous for his hot temper, massive height, and flame-red hair, enrolls at Shohoku High School in hopes of finally landing a girlfriend and ending his fifty-rejection losing streak. However, his notoriety precedes him, causing most of the students to avoid him. Soon after, after certain events, Hanamichi is left with two unshakeable thoughts: “I hate basketball” and “I desperately need a girlfriend”.
One day, a girl named Haruko Akagi approaches him with no knowledge about his temper and asks if he likes basketball. Hanamichi immediately falls in love with her, letting out a fervent affirmation of her. Thus, they both go to the gym, where she asks him to do a slam dunk (a mate or pin), but Hanamichi overdoes it and hits the board. However, his superhuman physical abilities have opened new doors in his life.
Font: Comic Natalie
(c) ITPLANNING, INC. (C) 2022 SLAM DUNK Film Partners