The 100 Girlfriends Who Really Love You Manga Will Be Adapted To Anime
A press release confirmed that the manga written by Rikito Nakamura and illustrated by Yukiko Nozawa, The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You (Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo), will have an anime adaptation. The press release confirmed that the premiere is scheduled for this yearand revealed the main voice cast and production team.
Nakamura and Nozawa began publishing the manga in Shueisha’s Weekly Young Jump magazine in December 2019. The publisher will publish the thirteenth compiled volume on March 17 in Japan.
- Wataru Katō like Rentarou Aijou.
- miyu tomita like Karane Inda.
- Kaede Hondo as Hakari Hanazono.
- Hikaru Satou (Shokugeki no Souma, Kami no Tou: Tower of God, Lycoris Recoil) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Bibury Animation Studios.
- Takashi Aoshima (No Game No Life, Himouto! Umaru-chan, Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Akane Yano (Prima Doll, Ryuuou no Oshigoto!, Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
Synopsis for The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You
After finishing high school, Rentarou Aijou manages to confess to the girl he loves. Unfortunately, he is rejected, marking his hundredth consecutive rejection. After suffering one heartbreak after another, he goes to a sanctuary to find a partner and prays in hopes of finally getting a girlfriend in high school. Suddenly, the god of the shrine appears and promises Rentarou that he will meet a hundred soul mates in high school. Although he is skeptical at first, Rentarou soon realizes the truth of the god’s words when two of his soul mates -Hakari Hanazono and Karane Inda- confess their love for him the same day they meet him.
However, there is one detail that the god forgot to tell Rentarou: if one of his soul mates fails to establish a relationship with him, they will die. Now, caught in a matter of life and death, Rentarou decides to date all of his soul mates. With a heart big enough to share with a hundred friends, Rentarou makes the most of his unexpected high school life, and the Rentarou family grows bigger and bigger!
Fountain: Official site
© 野澤 ゆき子 (著), 中村 力斗 (原著) / SHUEISHA 集英社