On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Saeki-san and illustrated by Hazano Kazutake Y hanekoto, The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten (Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Shereteita Ken), a new promotional video for the project was revealed. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 7, 2023 in Japanand shows a snippet of the opening theme titled “gifts” and performed by masayoshi ooishi.
The production also shared a special Christmas-themed visual starring mahiru shiina.
Saeki-san began publishing the novels through the website Shoutsuka ni Narou in December 2018, it subsequently began its publication on paper with illustrations by Yabudatami through the imprint G.A. Bunko from the publisher SB Creative in June 2019. A manga adaptation by wan shibata is published through the service sleeve UP! from Square Enix since January 2022.
- Taito Ban like Amane Fujimiya.
- Manaka Iwami like Mahiru Shiina.
- taku yashiro as Itsuki Akasawa.
- Haruka Shiraishi as Chitose Shirakawa.
- kenichi imaizumi (Brynhildr in the Darkness, Kingdom 3rd Season) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Project No.9.
- keiichirou oochi (Adachi and Shimamura, The Quintessential Quintuplets) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Takayuki Noguchi (Queen’s Blade: Rebellion, Cinderella Nine) is in charge of character design.
- Moe Hyuga (O Maidens in Your Savage Season, Steins;Gate 0) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis for The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
After catching a cold from giving his only umbrella to a girl sitting in the rain, Amane Fujimiya only hopes that she will eventually return it to him. However, Mahiru Shiina, the “Angel” of Amane’s school and her neighbor, gives her much more than that. Instead of just her umbrella, she insists on returning the favor by helping him recover from her cold. However, she is oblivious to the battlefield that is Amane’s apartment.
The only word Mahiru finds in his mouth to describe the chaos is “unsightly”. But despite the unsympathetic description of him, Mahiru proceeds to help the desperate Amane. Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken follows Amane as he is attended to by Mahiru, who handles various tasks, from cleaning his apartment to preparing dinner. Is there anything the angel can’t do?
Fountain: Official site