The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten Wows With Fall Visual
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Saeki-san and illustrated by Hazano Kazutake Y Hanekoto, The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten (Otonari no Tenshi-sama nor Itsunomanika Dame Ningen nor Sareteita Ken), a new promotional image of the project was revealed. The visual confirms that the premiere remains scheduled for the year 2023 in Japan and also includes a special video presenting this new image.
Starting in August, the campaign “Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter Visual” will reveal promotional illustrations starring the heroine of the story, Shiina Mahiru, with the theme of a different season on each occasion. This second visual titled “moon view” has the theme of autumn, showing the protagonist in a beautiful dress and in the light of the full moon.
Saeki-san began publication of the novels through the website Shousetsuka ni Narou in December 2018, it subsequently began its paper publication with illustrations by yabudatami through the imprint GA Bunko from the publisher SBCreative in June 2019. A manga adaptation by the hand of wan shibata is published through the service Sleeve UP! of Square Enix from January 2022.
- Taito Ban as Amane Fujimiya.
- Manaka Iwami as Mahiru Shiina.
- Taku Yashirou as Itsuki Akasawa.
- Haruka Shirashi as Chitose Shirakawa.
- Kenichi Imaizumi (Brynhildr in the Darkness, Kingdom 3rd Season) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Project No.9.
- Keiichirou Oochi (Adachi and Shimamura, The Quintessential Quintuplets) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Takayuki Noguchi (Queen’s Blade: Rebellion, Cinderella Nine) is in charge of character design.
- Moe Hyuga (O Maidens in Your Savage Season, Steins;Gate 0) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
After catching a cold from giving his only umbrella to a girl sitting in the rain, Amane Fujimiya only hopes that she will return it to him eventually. However, Mahiru Shiina, the “Angel” of Amane’s school and her neighbor, gives her much more than that. Instead of just her umbrella, she insists on returning her favor by helping him recover from her cold. However, she is oblivious to the battlefield that is Amane’s apartment.
The only word Mahiru finds in her mouth to describe the chaos is “unsightly.” But despite the unfriendly description of him, Mahiru proceeds to help the desperate Amane. Otonari no Tenshi-sama nor Itsunomanika Dame Ningen nor Sareteita Ken follows Amane as he is cared for by Mahiru, who handles various tasks from cleaning his apartment to preparing dinner. Is there anything the angel can’t do?
Font: Comic Natalie