The anime Inu ni Nattara Suki na Hito ni Hirowareta reveals its first trailer
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the ecchi manga written and illustrated by Itsutsu Furukawa, Inu ni Nattara Suki na Hito ni Hirowareta (My Life as Inukai-san’s Dog), the first promotional video of the project was revealed. The video confirms the production details and that the premiere is scheduled for January 2023 in Japan.
Furukawa began publication of the manga in the magazine Shonen Magazine R from the publisher Kodansha in 2020, and the work is also published through the digital service Magazine Pocket. Serialization of the manga was stopped on the service Magazine Pocket in March 2022, to move to services Suiyobi no Sirius Y YanMaga Web from the same publisher.
- Shuichiro Umeda like Pochita, the dog.
- Saya Aizawa as Karen Inukai
- mayu sagara as Mike Nekotani.
- yuri kozakai as Usagi Tsukishiro.
- Takashi Andō (Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3, Haikyuu!! Second Season, Log Horizon) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios ATV.
- Kazuaki Morita (Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Classroom of the Elite, Danganronpa) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Tatsuya Kikuchi is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Inu ni Nattara Suki na Hito ni Hirowareta
A little ecchi comedy where you’re kept by a cool, pretty girl! When you woke up, you found yourself as the pet dog of a girl named Inukai-san! At school, Inukai-san has no expression on her face, but she is a dog lover who loves them like crazy! She likes dogs so much that she is going to turn you into a real dog in body and soul! An erotic comedy that makes you stop being human!
Font: Comic Natalie