On the official site for the new anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Yasuhiro Nightow, Trigunwhich will be titled Trigun Stampede, the main promotional video for the project was revealed. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 7, 2023 in Japanand shows a snippet of the musical themes, which include:
- Rapper and singer-songwriter kvi baba performs the opening theme “TOMBY“, and the singer Salyu and the composer Haruka Nakamura contribute to the ending theme song “Hoshi no Kuzu α“.
The platform crunchyroll will take care of its distribution in the West. Nightow published the manga in the magazine Monthly Shōnen Captain from the publisher Akita Shoten between May 1995 and February 1997. The publisher compiled the work in a total of three volumes. Subsequently, the author continued the publication under the title Trigun Maximum in the magazine Young King Ours from the publisher Shonengahosha between December 1997 and May 2007, with a total of 14 compiled volumes published.
The work inspired a twenty-six episode anime adaptation produced by the studios Madhouseunder the direction of Satoshi Nishimura and scripts written by Yousuke Kurodareleased in April 1998. With a total of seventeen filler episodes, Trigun It has a high infill percentage of 65 percent.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka Like Vash the Stampede.
- Junya Ikeda like Knives Millions.
- Tomoyo Kurosawa as Vash the Stampede (child).
- Yumiri Hanamori as Knives Millions (child).
- maaya sakamoto like Rem Saverem.
- Kouki Uchiyama like Legato Bluesummers.
- TARAKO as Zazie the Beast.
- ryusei nakao like William Conrad.
- kenji mutou (BEASTARS, HELLO WORLD) is in charge of directing the anime at Studio Orange.
- Tatsuro Inamoto, Shin Okashima (Godzilla: Singular Point, Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san) Y Yoshihisa Ueda are in charge of writing and supervising the scripts
- Kouji Tajima (Fuuko no Iru Mise), Tetsurou Moronuki, Takahiko Abiru (Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season, Vinland Saga), Akiko Sato, soji ninomiya Y Yumihiko Amano They are in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Tatsuya-kato (Mirai Nikki, Shokugeki no Souma, Dr. Stone) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Much of the damage attributed to “Vash” is caused by the activities of bounty hunters who are after the $60,000,000,000 (sixty billion “double dollars”) bounty on Vash’s head for the destruction of a city called July. Vash does not clearly remember July’s destruction, and just wants “love and peace”, as he puts it; Although he is a gunslinger of inhuman skill, he only uses his weapons to save lives whenever he can.
As the series progresses, more is learned about Vash’s mysterious history and the history of human civilization on Gunsmoke, the desert planet on which the series takes place. The series often has a humorous tone, but at the same time it involves very serious character development and, especially in the last few episodes, becomes quite emotionally intense. Vash is occasionally joined by a priest, Nicholas D. Wolfwood, who is almost as good a gunslinger as Vash himself, and is later targeted by a gang of assassins known as the Gung-Ho Guns for reasons that are at first mysterious.
Trigun turns into a very serious debate on the nature of morality, raising questions like: What is the nature of morality? Can we judge different moral codes? If a person is forced to betray her moral code, does that betrayal invalidate that moral code, and can the person continue to try to live by that moral code? Can the person find redemption for their mistakes, and if so, how?
Font: comic natalie
(c) 2023 内藤泰弘・少年画報社／「TRIGUN STAMPEDE」製作委員会