The cult of thighs from The Legendary Hero Is Dead! date of its premiere
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by subaruichi, The Legendary Hero Is Dead! (Yuusha ga Shinda!: Murabito no Ore ga Hotta Otoshiana ni Yuusha ga Ochita Kekka), the second promotional video for the project was revealed. The video confirms that The premiere is scheduled for April 6 in Japan.and shows a snippet of the opening theme titled “shinda!” and performed by Masayoshi Oishi.
subaruichi began publishing the manga through the digital service ONE sleeve from the publisher shogakukan in December 2014, and finished it in December 2020 with a total of twenty compiled volumes published. This is the author’s first and only recorded work, and one of the few cases in which a finished work is adapted into anime.
- Wataru Katō as Touka Scott.
- Ayana Taketatsu like Ann Haysworth.
- Yurika Kubo like Marguerite Farom.
- shunichi toki like Shion Bladearts.
- hibiku yamamura like Yuna Eunice.
- yuichi nakamura like Kyle Osment.
- Rion Kujou (Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica, Asu no Yoichi!) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios LIDEN FILMS.
- yuu satou (Tonikaku Kawaii, Kotarou wa Hitorigurashi) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- yousuke yabumoto (TRIBE NINE, Ookiku Furikabutte: Natsu no Taikai-hen) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- MOKA☆, Yamazo, yuki nara and kana utatane They are in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for The Legendary Hero Is Dead!
Far to the north of the world lies the Gate of Hell, a portal once used by the Demon Lord to invade the human realm. Thanks to the legendary hero Shion Bladearts, wielder of Excalibur, and his loyal band of companions, the Gate was sealed and the demonic threat defeated. Unfortunately, the seal was incomplete and has begun to weaken, allowing the demons to attack again. Concerned for the safety of his village, selfish perverted farmer Touka Scott digs traps to fend off demons. But fear not, for Shion is on his way to re-close the Hell Gate and save humanity.
Or at least he was, because the legendary hero is dead, having fallen into one of the traps Touka dug. Luckily, dealing with the dead is necromancer Anri Haynesworth’s specialty. Although she cannot revive him, her Anri can at least save her mission by forcing Touka’s soul into Shion’s rotting body and dragging him to the Hell Gate in her place. Yuna Yunis, Touka’s childhood friend, doesn’t want to be left behind and accompanies him. Together, the three of them set off as the most unsuitable group to try and save the world.
Fountain: comic natalie