On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by kazuha kishimoto and illustrated by 40-hara, Summoned to Another World for a Second Time (Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu), the first promotional video of the project was published. The video shows a fragment of the opening theme performed by SSNiRVERGE∀ and titled “Continue Distortion“, and confirms that the premiere is scheduled for some time during the season of Spring-2023 (April-June) in Japan.
kazuha kishimoto began publishing the novels through the independent site Shoutsuka ni Narou in 2015, and the publisher Futabasha began its print publication with illustrations by 40-hara in October 2015, with the fifth and final volume published in July 2017. On the other hand, the manga adaptation by Arashiyama is published through the service Web Comic Action from the publisher Futabasha since July 2018.
- shunichi toki like Setsu.
- Kaori Maeda like Elka.
- Satomi Amano like Yuuhi.
- Ai Fairouz like Livaia.
- Saori Onishi like Dezastol.
- Motoki Nakanishi (Made in Abyss: Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou, Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight Movie) is in charge of directing the anime at Studio Elle.
- yukihito (Nekopara, Tonari no Quderella wo Amayakashitara, Uchi no Aikagi wo Watasu Koto ni Natta) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Mikako Kunii (Date A Live IV, Gibiate, Gamers!) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- manzo (Himouto! Umaru-chan, Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, Kore wa Zombie desu ka?) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Summoned to Another World for a Second Time
When the world of
Fountain: comic natalie